W.E.B.I.N.E.R.D. Education Check In

We are officially halfway through the W.E.B.I.N.E.R.D. Education classes! For those of you who are all caught up on their classes, congratulations! For those of you who may be behind on a few, no worries, you still have time to catch up! It doesn’t take a lot of time, these are short, nugget size webinars that get down and dirty with some great tips and tricks. So be sure to catchup and watch them all. Use this link to catch those classes.

We are doing a bit of a half-way there check in. How’s everyone doing? Are these classes helpful? Which ones were your favorite? Have you submitted your other assignments (pre-req assesment, webinar template/brief, or your optimization story)? Tell us your overall experience with W.E.B.N.E.R.D. Education, we want to know!

1 Like

I took one class so far and it was great. Love the how to’s and the professional tips & tricks.

1 Like

All interesting so far, but the edge goes to the data webinar - I came away from that one with the most things to think about and actions to take! :slightly_smiling_face:

Great work on this programme.

2 Likes

Love the singular focus, short format, of the webinars! Makes it easy to jump on and learn something during my busy day.

1 Like

I’m loving it! I’m new to my company and hosting webinars but these have been great in helping me sound like I know what I’m doing before I’ve gotten certified.

1 Like

I think this series has been great. It’s given me a lot of useful tools and ideas for my future projects.

1 Like

Thank you very much Stuart!

I am really learning some new things with the sessions!

1 Like

I’ve been really liking the whole education series and I really like that each session is only about 20 minutes long. I’ve gotten a lot of ideas from them and i’m excited to pass them along to the rest of my colleagues to hopefully start implementing some of them

1 Like

Looking forward to exploring the education program more. Haven’t had a lot of time, but there does look to be some really useful stuff I could take advantage of.

1 Like

This has been a great resource to help with my onboarding efforts.